"Myeloid Progenitor Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Stem cells derived from HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLS. Derived from these myeloid progenitor cells are the MEGAKARYOCYTES; ERYTHROID CELLS; MYELOID CELLS; and some DENDRITIC CELLS.
|Myeloid Progenitor Cells
- Myeloid Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Myeloid Progenitor
- Cells, Myeloid Progenitor
- Myeloid Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Myeloid
- Progenitor Cells, Myeloid
- Stem Cells, Myeloid
- Cell, Myeloid Stem
- Cells, Myeloid Stem
- Myeloid Stem Cell
- Myeloid Stem Cells
- Stem Cell, Myeloid
Common Myeloid Progenitors
- Common Myeloid Progenitors
- Common Myeloid Progenitor
- Myeloid Progenitor, Common
- Myeloid Progenitors, Common
- Progenitor, Common Myeloid
- Progenitors, Common Myeloid
Colony-Forming Units, Granulocyte-Erythroid-Macrophage-Megakaryocyte
- Colony-Forming Units, Granulocyte-Erythroid-Macrophage-Megakaryocyte
- Colony Forming Units, Granulocyte Erythroid Macrophage Megakaryocyte
- Colony-Forming Unit, Granulocyte-Erythroid-Macrophage-Megakaryocyte
- Granulocyte-Erythroid-Macrophage-Megakaryocyte Colony-Forming Units
- Unit, Granulocyte-Erythroid-Macrophage-Megakaryocyte Colony-Forming
- Units, Granulocyte-Erythroid-Macrophage-Megakaryocyte Colony-Forming
- Granulocyte-Erythroid-Macrophage-Megakaryocyte Colony-Forming Unit
- Granulocyte Erythroid Macrophage Megakaryocyte Colony Forming Unit
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Myeloid Progenitor Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Myeloid Progenitor Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Myeloid Progenitor Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Myeloid Progenitor Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.