Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell
"Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
IMMUNOGLOBULINS on the surface of B-LYMPHOCYTES. Their MESSENGER RNA contains an EXON with a membrane spanning sequence, producing immunoglobulins in the form of type I transmembrane proteins as opposed to secreted immunoglobulins (ANTIBODIES) which do not contain the membrane spanning segment.
|Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell
- Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell
- Membrane Bound Immunoglobulin
- Bound Immunoglobulin, Membrane
- Immunoglobulin, Membrane Bound
- Membrane-Bound Immunoglobulins
- Membrane Bound Immunoglobulins
- B-Cell Antigen Receptors
- B Cell Antigen Receptors
- Immunoglobulins, Surface
- Receptors, Antigen, B Cell
- Antigen Receptors, B-Cell
- Antigen Receptors, B Cell
- Receptors, B-Cell Antigen
- Immunoglobulins, Membrane-Bound
- Immunoglobulins, Membrane Bound
- Surface Immunoglobulins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell [D12.776.124.790.651.950]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell [D12.776.377.715.548.950]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Antigen [D12.776.543.750.705.816]
- Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell [D12.776.543.750.705.816.821]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.