STAT5 Transcription Factor
"STAT5 Transcription Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A signal transducer and activator of transcription that mediates cellular responses to a variety of CYTOKINES. Stat5 activation is associated with transcription of CELL CYCLE regulators such as CYCLIN KINASE INHIBITOR P21 and anti-apoptotic genes such as BCL-2 GENES. Stat5 is constitutively activated in many patients with acute MYELOID LEUKEMIA.
|STAT5 Transcription Factor
- STAT5 Transcription Factor
- Factor, STAT5 Transcription
- Transcription Factor, STAT5
- STAT5 Protein
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 5
STAT5b Transcription Factor
- STAT5b Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, STAT5b
- STAT5beta Protein
- STAT5b Protein
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 5B
STAT5a Transcription Factor
- STAT5a Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, STAT5a
- Mammary Gland Factor
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 5A
- STAT5alpha Protein
- STAT5a Protein
- Mammary Gland-Specific Nuclear Factor
- Mammary Gland Specific Nuclear Factor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "STAT5 Transcription Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "STAT5 Transcription Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "STAT5 Transcription Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "STAT5 Transcription Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.