Molecular Docking Simulation
"Molecular Docking Simulation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A computer simulation technique that is used to model the interaction between two molecules. Typically the docking simulation measures the interactions of a small molecule or ligand with a part of a larger molecule such as a protein.
|Molecular Docking Simulation
- Molecular Docking Simulation
- Docking Simulation, Molecular
- Docking Simulations, Molecular
- Simulation, Molecular Docking
- Simulations, Molecular Docking
- Molecular Docking Simulations
Molecular Docking Analysis
- Molecular Docking Analysis
- Analyses, Molecular Docking
- Analysis, Molecular Docking
- Docking Analyses, Molecular
- Docking Analysis, Molecular
- Molecular Docking Analyses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Molecular Docking Simulation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Molecular Docking Simulation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Molecular Docking Simulation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Molecular Docking Simulation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.