Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic
"Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A condition chiefly characterized by thickening of the skin of the head and distal extremities, deep folds and furrows of the skin of the forehead, cheeks, and scalp, SEBORRHEA; HYPERHIDROSIS; periostosis of the long bones, digital clubbing, and spadelike enlargement of the hands and feet. It is more prevalent in the male, and is usually first evident during adolescence. Inheritance is primarily autosomal recessive, but an autosomal dominant form exists.
|Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic
- Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic
- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy, Primary
- Primary Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy
- Touraine-Solente-Gole Syndrome
- Touraine Solente Gole Syndrome
- Pachydermoperiostosis, Autosomal Recessive
- Autosomal Recessive Pachydermoperiostosis
- Recessive Pachydermoperiostosis, Autosomal
- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy, Primary, Autosomal Recessive
- Idiopathic Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy
- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy, Idiopathic
- Osteoarthropathy, Idiopathic Hypertrophic
Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy, Primary, Autosomal Dominant
- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy, Primary, Autosomal Dominant
- Pachydermoperiostosis, Autosomal Dominant
- Autosomal Dominant Pachydermoperiostoses
- Autosomal Dominant Pachydermoperiostosis
- Pachydermoperiostoses, Autosomal Dominant
- Primary Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy, Autosomal Dominant
- Familial Idiopathic Osteoarthropathy Of Childhood
- Currarino Idiopathic Osteoarthropathy
- Osteoarthropathy, Currarino Idiopathic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.