"Endometrial Hyperplasia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Benign proliferation of the ENDOMETRIUM in the UTERUS. Endometrial hyperplasia is classified by its cytology and glandular tissue. There are simple, complex (adenomatous without atypia), and atypical hyperplasia representing also the ascending risk of becoming malignant.
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Endometrial Hyperplasias
- Hyperplasia, Endometrial
- Hyperplasias, Endometrial
Atypical Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Atypical Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Atypical Endometrial Hyperplasias
- Endometrial Hyperplasia, Atypical
- Endometrial Hyperplasias, Atypical
- Hyperplasia, Atypical Endometrial
- Hyperplasias, Atypical Endometrial
Complex Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Complex Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Complex Endometrial Hyperplasias
- Endometrial Hyperplasia, Complex
- Endometrial Hyperplasias, Complex
- Hyperplasia, Complex Endometrial
- Hyperplasias, Complex Endometrial
Simple Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Simple Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Endometrial Hyperplasia, Simple
- Endometrial Hyperplasias, Simple
- Hyperplasia, Simple Endometrial
- Hyperplasias, Simple Endometrial
- Simple Endometrial Hyperplasias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Endometrial Hyperplasia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Endometrial Hyperplasia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Endometrial Hyperplasia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Endometrial Hyperplasia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.