"Radiotherapy, Image-Guided" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The use of pre-treatment imaging modalities to position the patient, delineate the target, and align the beam of radiation to achieve optimal accuracy and reduce radiation damage to surrounding non-target tissues.
- Radiotherapy, Image-Guided
- Image-Guided Radiotherapies
- Image-Guided Radiotherapy
- Radiotherapies, Image-Guided
- Radiotherapy, Image Guided
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapies
- Radiation Therapies, Image-Guided
- Radiation Therapy, Image-Guided
- Therapies, Image-Guided Radiation
- Therapy, Image-Guided Radiation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radiotherapy, Image-Guided".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radiotherapy, Image-Guided".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radiotherapy, Image-Guided" by people in this website by year, and whether "Radiotherapy, Image-Guided" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.