Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
"Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Degenerative brain disease linked to repetitive brain trauma. Progressive symptoms may include MEMORY LOSS; AGGRESSION; or DEPRESSION.
|Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Chronic Post-Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Chronic Post Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Chronic Post-Traumatic Encephalopathies
- Traumatic Encephalopathy, Chronic
- Encephalopathy, Post-Traumatic, Chronic
- Encephalopathy, Post-Traumatic
- Encephalopathies, Post-Traumatic
- Encephalopathy, Post Traumatic
- Post-Traumatic Encephalopathies
- Post-Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Post Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Encephalopathy, Post-Concussive
- Encephalopathies, Post-Concussive
- Encephalopathy, Post Concussive
- Post-Concussive Encephalopathies
- Post-Concussive Encephalopathy
- Post Concussive Encephalopathy
Chronic Encephalopathy, Post-Concussive
- Chronic Encephalopathy, Post-Concussive
- Chronic Encephalopathies, Post-Concussive
- Chronic Encephalopathy, Post Concussive
- Post-Concussive Chronic Encephalopathies
- Post-Concussive Chronic Encephalopathy
- Chronic Post-Concussive Encephalopathy
- Chronic Post Concussive Encephalopathy
- Chronic Post-Concussive Encephalopathies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.