Photoreceptor Connecting Cilium
"Photoreceptor Connecting Cilium" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The bridge between the inner and the outer segments of a retinal rod or a cone photoreceptor cell. Through it, proteins synthesized in the inner segment are transported to the outer segment.
|Photoreceptor Connecting Cilium
- Photoreceptor Connecting Cilium
- Connecting Cilium, Photoreceptor
- Connecting Ciliums, Photoreceptor
- Photoreceptor Connecting Ciliums
- Photoreceptor Connecting Cilia
- Connecting Cilia, Photoreceptor
- Connecting Cilias, Photoreceptor
- Photoreceptor Connecting Cilias
- Photoreceptor Cell Connecting Cilium
- Connecting Cilium of Photoreceptor
- Connecting Cilium of Photoreceptor Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Photoreceptor Connecting Cilium".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Photoreceptor Connecting Cilium".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Photoreceptor Connecting Cilium" by people in this website by year, and whether "Photoreceptor Connecting Cilium" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.