"Catheterization, Peripheral" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Insertion of a catheter into a peripheral artery, vein, or airway for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- Catheterization, Peripheral
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Peripheral Catheterizations
- Catheterization, Bronchial
- Bronchial Catheterization
- Bronchial Catheterizations
- Catheterizations, Bronchial
Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Line Insertion
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Line Insertion
- PICC Placement
- PICC Placements
- Placement, PICC
- Placements, PICC
- PICC Line Placement
- PICC Line Placements
- Placement, PICC Line
- Placements, PICC Line
- PICC Line Catheterization
- Catheterization, PICC Line
- Catheterizations, PICC Line
- PICC Line Catheterizations
Catheterization, Peripheral Arterial
- Catheterization, Peripheral Arterial
- Peripheral Arterial Catheterization
- Arterial Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Catheterizations, Peripheral Arterial
- Peripheral Arterial Catheterizations
- Arterial Catheterization, Peripheral
Peripheral Venous Catheterization
- Peripheral Venous Catheterization
- Catheterizations, Peripheral Venous
- Peripheral Venous Catheterizations
- Venous Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Venous Catheterization, Peripheral
- Catheterization, Peripheral Venous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Catheterization, Peripheral".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Catheterization, Peripheral".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Catheterization, Peripheral" by people in this website by year, and whether "Catheterization, Peripheral" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Catheterization, Peripheral" by people in Profiles.
Meta-Analysis on Ultrasound Guidance for Femoral Vascular Access. Am J Cardiol. 2023 Apr 01; 192:98-100.
A Meta-Analysis of Traditional Radial Access and Distal Radial Access in Transradial Access for Percutaneous Coronary Procedures. Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2023 01; 46:21-26.
Catheter-related thrombosis (CRT) in patients with solid tumors: a narrative review and clinical guidance for daily care. Support Care Cancer. 2022 Oct; 30(10):8577-8588.
"The Raven Himself Is Hoarse:" Candida dubliniensis fungemia manifesting as an eschar. Skinmed. 2022; 20(3):213-214.
Administration of vasopressors through peripheral venous catheters. CMAJ. 2022 05 30; 194(21):E739.
Is Direct Cannulation the Right Approach to the Right Axillary Artery? Ann Thorac Surg. 2022 10; 114(4):1347-1348.
Psychosocial determinants associated with success in undergoing peripherally inserted central catheter placement without sedation in pediatric patients. Paediatr Anaesth. 2022 06; 32(6):779-781.
Meta-Analysis Comparing Distal Radial Versus Traditional Radial Percutaneous Coronary Intervention or Angiography. Am J Cardiol. 2022 05 01; 170:31-39.
MANTA versus Perclose for large-bore vessel closure: The evidence continues to grow. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2021 09; 98(3):586-587.
Ultrasound-based criteria for adequate peripheral venous access in therapeutic apheresis procedures. J Clin Apher. 2021 Dec; 36(6):797-801.