"Ipilimumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-CTLA-4 ANTIGEN monoclonal antibody initially indicated for the treatment of certain types of metastatic MELANOMA. Its mode of actions may include blocking of CTLA-4 mediated inhibition of CYTOTOXIC T LYMPHOCYTES, allowing for more efficient destruction of target tumor cells.
- Anti-CTLA-4 MAb Ipilimumab
- Anti CTLA 4 MAb Ipilimumab
- Ipilimumab, Anti-CTLA-4 MAb
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ipilimumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.798]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.798]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.518.104.22.168]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.124.798]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ipilimumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ipilimumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ipilimumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.