"Tuberculosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Any of the infectious diseases of man and other animals caused by species of MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS.
- Koch's Disease
- Koch Disease
- Kochs Disease
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection
- Infection, Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Infections, Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infections
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tuberculosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tuberculosis".
- Latent Tuberculosis
- Peritonitis, Tuberculous
- Tuberculosis, Avian
- Tuberculosis, Bovine
- Tuberculosis, Cardiovascular
- Tuberculosis, Central Nervous System
- Tuberculosis, Cutaneous
- Tuberculosis, Endocrine
- Tuberculosis, Gastrointestinal
- Tuberculosis, Hepatic
- Tuberculosis, Laryngeal
- Tuberculosis, Lymph Node
- Tuberculosis, Miliary
- Tuberculosis, Multidrug-Resistant
- Tuberculosis, Ocular
- Tuberculosis, Oral
- Tuberculosis, Osteoarticular
- Tuberculosis, Pleural
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary
- Tuberculosis, Splenic
- Tuberculosis, Urogenital
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tuberculosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tuberculosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.