"Placental Function Tests" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Methods used for the assessment of placental function.
|Placental Function Tests
- Placental Function Tests
- Function Test, Placental
- Function Tests, Placental
- Placental Function Test
- Test, Placental Function
- Tests, Placental Function
- Fetoplacental Function Tests
- Fetoplacental Function Test
- Function Test, Fetoplacental
- Function Tests, Fetoplacental
- Test, Fetoplacental Function
- Tests, Fetoplacental Function
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Placental Function Tests".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Placental Function Tests".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Placental Function Tests" by people in this website by year, and whether "Placental Function Tests" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.