"Gastrointestinal Neoplasms" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Tumors or cancer of the GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, from the MOUTH to the ANAL CANAL.
- Gastrointestinal Neoplasms
- Gastrointestinal Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Gastrointestinal
- Neoplasms, Gastrointestinal
Cancer of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Cancer of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancers
- Cancer of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Cancer, Gastrointestinal
- Cancers, Gastrointestinal
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gastrointestinal Neoplasms".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gastrointestinal Neoplasms".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gastrointestinal Neoplasms" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gastrointestinal Neoplasms" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.