Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic
"Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An abnormal balloon- or sac-like dilatation in the wall of the THORACIC AORTA. This proximal descending portion of aorta gives rise to the visceral and the parietal branches above the aortic hiatus at the diaphragm.
|Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic
- Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic
- Aortic Aneurysms, Thoracic
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
- Aneurysm, Thoracic Aortic
Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracoabdominal
- Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracoabdominal
- Aneurysm, Thoracoabdominal Aortic
- Aneurysms, Thoracoabdominal Aortic
- Aortic Aneurysms, Thoracoabdominal
- Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aortic Aneurysm, Thoracic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.