Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous
"Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of lymphomas exhibiting clonal expansion of malignant T-lymphocytes arrested at varying stages of differentiation as well as malignant infiltration of the skin. MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES; SEZARY SYNDROME; LYMPHOMATOID PAPULOSIS; and PRIMARY CUTANEOUS ANAPLASTIC LARGE CELL LYMPHOMA are the best characterized of these disorders.
|Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous
- T-Cell Lymphoma, Cutaneous
- T Cell Lymphoma, Cutaneous
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas
- Lymphoma, Cutaneous T-Cell
- Lymphomas, Cutaneous T-Cell
- T-Cell Lymphomas, Cutaneous
- Lymphoma, T Cell, Cutaneous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C04.557.386.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C04.557.386.480.750.800]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.