"Laryngostenosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Developmental or acquired stricture or narrowing of the LARYNX. Symptoms of respiratory difficulty depend on the degree of laryngeal narrowing.
- Laryngeal Stenosis
- Laryngeal Stenoses
- Stenoses, Laryngeal
- Stenosis, Laryngeal
Acquired Subglottic Stenosis
- Acquired Subglottic Stenosis
- Acquired Subglottic Stenoses
- Stenoses, Acquired Subglottic
- Stenosis, Acquired Subglottic
- Subglottic Stenoses, Acquired
- Subglottic Stenosis, Acquired
Congenital Subglottic Stenosis
- Congenital Subglottic Stenosis
- Congenital Subglottic Stenoses
- Stenoses, Congenital Subglottic
- Stenosis, Congenital Subglottic
- Subglottic Stenoses, Congenital
- Subglottic Stenosis, Congenital
Acquired Laryngeal Stenosis
- Acquired Laryngeal Stenosis
- Acquired Laryngeal Stenoses
- Laryngeal Stenoses, Acquired
- Laryngeal Stenosis, Acquired
- Stenoses, Acquired Laryngeal
- Stenosis, Acquired Laryngeal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Laryngostenosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Laryngostenosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Laryngostenosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Laryngostenosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.