Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Administration, Oral
- Administration, Topical
- Alopecia Areata
- Antibodies, Monoclonal
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized
- Anticarcinogenic Agents
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Carcinoma, Basal Cell
- Carcinoma, Squamous Cell
- CDX2 Transcription Factor
- Clinical Trials, Phase I as Topic
- Clinical Trials, Phase II as Topic
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Diagnosis, Differential
- Disease Models, Animal
- DNA Mismatch Repair
- DNA, Viral
- Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
- Drug Administration Schedule
- Drugs, Investigational
- Duodenal Neoplasms
- Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis
- ErbB Receptors
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Genes, erbB-1
- Genes, erbB-2
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors
- Homeodomain Proteins
- Hydroxamic Acids
- Hyperbaric Oxygenation
- Ileal Neoplasms
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.