"Transfusion Reaction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Complications of BLOOD TRANSFUSION. Included adverse reactions are common allergic and febrile reactions; hemolytic (delayed and acute) reactions; and other non-hemolytic adverse reactions such as infections and adverse immune reactions related to immunocompatibility.
- Transfusion Reaction
- Transfusion Reactions
- Blood Transfusion-Associated Adverse Reactions
- Blood Transfusion Associated Adverse Reactions
Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction
- Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction
- Hemolytic Transfusion Reactions
- Reaction, Hemolytic Transfusion
- Reactions, Hemolytic Transfusion
- Transfusion Reaction, Hemolytic
- Transfusion Reactions, Hemolytic
- Transfusion-Transmitted Infection
- Infection, Transfusion-Transmitted
- Transfusion Transmitted Infection
- Transfusion-Transmitted Infections
Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overload
- Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overload
- Circulatory Overload, Transfusion-Associated
- Circulatory Overloads, Transfusion-Associated
- Transfusion Associated Circulatory Overload
- Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overloads
Hypotensive Transfusion Reaction
- Hypotensive Transfusion Reaction
- Reaction, Hypotensive Transfusion
- Transfusion Reaction, Hypotensive
- Transfusion Reactions, Hypotensive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transfusion Reaction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transfusion Reaction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transfusion Reaction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Transfusion Reaction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.