Gait Disorders, Neurologic
"Gait Disorders, Neurologic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Gait abnormalities that are a manifestation of nervous system dysfunction. These conditions may be caused by a wide variety of disorders which affect motor control, sensory feedback, and muscle strength including: CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; NEUROMUSCULAR DISEASES; or MUSCULAR DISEASES.
|Gait Disorders, Neurologic
- Gait Disorders, Neurologic
- Gait Disorder, Neurologic
- Neurologic Gait Disorder
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Neurologic Locomotion Disorders
- Locomotion Disorders, Neurologic
- Locomotion Disorder, Neurologic
- Neurologic Locomotion Disorder
- Neurologic Ambulation Disorders
- Ambulation Disorders, Neurologic
- Ambulation Disorder, Neurologic
- Neurologic Ambulation Disorder
- Gait Dysfunction, Neurologic
- Gait Dysfunctions, Neurologic
- Neurologic Gait Dysfunction
- Neurologic Gait Dysfunctions
Gait Disorder, Sensorimotor
- Gait Disorder, Sensorimotor
- Gait Disorders, Sensorimotor
- Sensorimotor Gait Disorders
- Sensorimotor Gait Disorder
- Charcot Gait
- Charcot Gaits
- Gait, Charcot
- Gaits, Charcot
- Charcot's Gait
- Charcots Gait
- Gait, Charcot's
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gait Disorders, Neurologic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gait Disorders, Neurologic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gait Disorders, Neurologic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gait Disorders, Neurologic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.