Hematoma, Epidural, Spinal
"Hematoma, Epidural, Spinal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rare epidural hematoma in the spinal epidural space, usually due to a vascular malformation (CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM VASCULAR MALFORMATIONS) or TRAUMA. Spontaneous spinal epidural hematoma is a neurologic emergency due to a rapidly evolving compressive MYELOPATHY.
|Hematoma, Epidural, Spinal
- Hematoma, Epidural, Spinal
- Spinal Epidural Hematoma
- Epidural Hematoma, Spinal
- Epidural Hematomas, Spinal
- Hematoma, Spinal Epidural
- Hematomas, Spinal Epidural
- Spinal Epidural Hematomas
- Hemorrhage, Spinal Epidural
- Epidural Hemorrhage, Spinal
- Epidural Hemorrhages, Spinal
- Hemorrhages, Spinal Epidural
- Spinal Epidural Hemorrhage
- Spinal Epidural Hemorrhages
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hematoma, Epidural, Spinal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hematoma, Epidural, Spinal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hematoma, Epidural, Spinal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hematoma, Epidural, Spinal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.