"Usher Syndromes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Autosomal recessive hereditary disorders characterized by congenital SENSORINEURAL HEARING LOSS and RETINITIS PIGMENTOSA. Genetically and symptomatically heterogeneous, clinical classes include type I, type II, and type III. Their severity, age of onset of retinitis pigmentosa and the degree of vestibular dysfunction are variable.
- Usher Syndromes
- Syndrome, Usher
- Syndromes, Usher
- Usher Syndrome
- Usher's Syndrome
- Syndrome, Usher's
- Ushers Syndrome
- Dystrophia Retinae Pigmentosa-Dysostosis Syndrome
- Dystrophia Retinae Pigmentosa Dysostosis Syndrome
- Graefe-Usher Syndrome
- Graefe Usher Syndrome
- Syndrome, Graefe-Usher
- Hallgren Syndrome
- Syndrome, Hallgren
- Retinitis Pigmentosa-Deafness Syndrome
- Retinitis Pigmentosa Deafness Syndrome
- Retinitis Pigmentosa-Deafness Syndromes
- Syndrome, Retinitis Pigmentosa-Deafness
- Syndromes, Retinitis Pigmentosa-Deafness
- Deafness-Retinitis Pigmentosa Syndrome
- Deafness Retinitis Pigmentosa Syndrome
- Deafness-Retinitis Pigmentosa Syndromes
- Pigmentosa Syndromes, Deafness-Retinitis
- Syndrome, Deafness-Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Syndromes, Deafness-Retinitis Pigmentosa
Usher Syndrome, Type I
- Usher Syndrome, Type I
- Usher Syndrome, Type 1A
- Retinitis Pigmentosa And Congenital Deafness
- Usher Syndrome, Type 1
- Usher Syndrome, Type I, French Variety
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Usher Syndromes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Usher Syndromes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Usher Syndromes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Usher Syndromes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.