"Pagetoid Reticulosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A distinct variant of mycosis fungoides characterized by the presence of localized patches or plaques with an intraepidermal proliferation of neoplastic cells.
- Pagetoid Reticulosis
- Pagetoid Reticuloses
- Reticuloses, Pagetoid
- Reticulosis, Pagetoid
- Woringer Kolopp Disease
- Disease, Woringer Kolopp
- Kolopp Disease, Woringer
- Woringer-Kolopp Disease
- Disease, Woringer-Kolopp
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pagetoid Reticulosis".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C04.557.386.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C04.557.386.480.750.800]
- Mycosis Fungoides [C04.557.386.480.750.800.550]
- Pagetoid Reticulosis [C04.557.386.480.750.800.550.600]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800]
- Mycosis Fungoides [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800.550]
- Pagetoid Reticulosis [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800.550.600]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800]
- Mycosis Fungoides [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800.550]
- Pagetoid Reticulosis [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800.550.600]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pagetoid Reticulosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pagetoid Reticulosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pagetoid Reticulosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.