"Lithotripsy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The destruction of a calculus of the kidney, ureter, bladder, or gallbladder by physical forces, including crushing with a lithotriptor through a catheter. Focused percutaneous ultrasound and focused hydraulic shock waves may be used without surgery. Lithotripsy does not include the dissolving of stones by acids or litholysis. Lithotripsy by laser is LITHOTRIPSY, LASER.
Percutaneous Ultrasonic Lithotripsy
- Percutaneous Ultrasonic Lithotripsy
- Lithotripsies, Percutaneous Ultrasonic
- Lithotripsy, Percutaneous Ultrasonic
- Percutaneous Ultrasonic Lithotripsies
- Ultrasonic Lithotripsies, Percutaneous
- Ultrasonic Lithotripsy, Percutaneous
- Ultrasonic Lithotripsy
- Lithotripsies, Ultrasonic
- Lithotripsy, Ultrasonic
- Ultrasonic Lithotripsies
Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsies
- Lithotripsies, Extracorporeal Shockwave
- Lithotripsy, Extracorporeal Shockwave
- Shockwave Lithotripsies, Extracorporeal
- Shockwave Lithotripsy, Extracorporeal
- Electrohydraulic Shockwave Lithotripsy
- Electrohydraulic Shockwave Lithotripsies
- Lithotripsies, Electrohydraulic Shockwave
- Lithotripsy, Electrohydraulic Shockwave
- Shockwave Lithotripsies, Electrohydraulic
- Shockwave Lithotripsy, Electrohydraulic
- ESWL (Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy)
- ESWLs (Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy)
- Noninvasive Litholapaxy
- Litholapaxies, Noninvasive
- Litholapaxy, Noninvasive
- Noninvasive Litholapaxies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lithotripsy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lithotripsy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lithotripsy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lithotripsy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.