"Cytomegalovirus Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infection with CYTOMEGALOVIRUS, characterized by enlarged cells bearing intranuclear inclusions. Infection may be in almost any organ, but the salivary glands are the most common site in children, as are the lungs in adults.
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Salivary Gland Virus Disease
- Infections, Cytomegalovirus
- Cytomegalovirus Infection
- Infection, Cytomegalovirus
- Cytomegalic Inclusion Disease
- Cytomegalic Inclusion Diseases
- Disease, Cytomegalic Inclusion
- Diseases, Cytomegalic Inclusion
- Inclusion Disease, Cytomegalic
- Inclusion Diseases, Cytomegalic
- Inclusion Disease
- Inclusion Diseases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cytomegalovirus Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cytomegalovirus Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cytomegalovirus Infections" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cytomegalovirus Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.