Depressive Disorder, Major
"Depressive Disorder, Major" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Marked depression appearing in the involution period and characterized by hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, and agitation.
|Depressive Disorder, Major
- Depressive Disorder, Major
- Depressive Disorders, Major
- Disorder, Major Depressive
- Disorders, Major Depressive
- Major Depressive Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Paraphrenia, Involutional
- Involutional Paraphrenia
- Involutional Paraphrenias
- Paraphrenias, Involutional
- Depression, Involutional
- Involutional Depression
- Melancholia, Involutional
- Involutional Melancholia
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Depressive Disorder, Major".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Depressive Disorder, Major".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Depressive Disorder, Major" by people in this website by year, and whether "Depressive Disorder, Major" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.