"Fetoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the fetus and amniotic cavity through abdominal or uterine entry.
|Fetoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Fetoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Fetoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Fetoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Fetoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Fetoscopic
- Surgery, Fetoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Fetoscopic
- Fetoscopic Surgery
- Fetoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Fetoscopic
Amnioscopic Surgical Procedures
- Amnioscopic Surgical Procedures
- Amnioscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Amnioscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Amnioscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Amnioscopic
- Surgery, Amnioscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Amnioscopic
- Amnioscopic Surgery
- Amnioscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Amnioscopic
Embryoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Embryoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Embryoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Embryoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Embryoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Embryoscopic
- Surgery, Embryoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Embryoscopic
- Embryoscopic Surgery
- Embryoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Embryoscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fetoscopy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fetoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fetoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fetoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.