Genomic Structural Variation
"Genomic Structural Variation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Contiguous large-scale (1000-400,000 basepairs) differences in the genomic DNA between individuals, due to SEQUENCE DELETION; SEQUENCE INSERTION; or SEQUENCE INVERSION.
|Genomic Structural Variation
- Genomic Structural Variation
- Genomic Structural Variations
- Structural Variation, Genomic
- Structural Variations, Genomic
- Variation, Genomic Structural
- Variations, Genomic Structural
- Genome Structural Variation
- Genome Structural Variations
- Structural Variation, Genome
- Structural Variations, Genome
- Variation, Genome Structural
- Variations, Genome Structural
- Genomic Structural Variants
- Genomic Structural Variant
- Structural Variant, Genomic
- Structural Variants, Genomic
- Variant, Genomic Structural
- Variants, Genomic Structural
- Genome Structural Variants
- Genome Structural Variant
- Structural Variant, Genome
- Structural Variants, Genome
- Variant, Genome Structural
- Variants, Genome Structural
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genomic Structural Variation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genomic Structural Variation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genomic Structural Variation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genomic Structural Variation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.